Only In Asureti there is black semi-dry wine called Shalla
Home made natural honey
Guide tour in village and in other sightings
Taste traditional Georgian and German food
Village Asureti was established by German colonists in 1818 and was called Elisabethtal, they built Evangelical-Lutheran temple in 1871 they were evicted by the State Defence Committee of the USSR decree of 1941 after world war II there live Georgians. visit our village and see 200 years architech and historyContact Travel
We are motivated team, who wants to show all tourists and visitors our
creative solutions history, culture and traditions.
Nowadays the village is called as Asureti, there lives Georgians From Racha, in the village nowadays visors can see Evangelist church, cemetery and Wine cellar